AID series alarm and display device is a remote display and sound and light alarm device by using advanced fieldbus communications technology. The device can be installed on the operating room or ICU, the medical staff can easily know the status of medical isolated power systems, and the type of fault when the system fails.
- When the system appears insulation fault, overload, transformer temperature over limit and wiring fault, alarm and display instrument gives out the corresponding sound and light alarm, and has the function of eliminating sound alarm.
- Using advanced fieldbus technology, the remote monitoring function can be realized by real-time data interaction with the insulation monitor.
It can monitor one set of AIM-M100 insulation monitor and be used for installation by embedding into wall.
- It can be applied to monitor operating room or ICU only using single set of isolated power.
Wiring & Installation
LED Indicator Instructions
When the instrument operation is normal, the indicator flashes, with the flashing frequency of about one time per second.
When the insulation resistance exceeds the alarm value, the indicator flashes to alarm.
When the load current exceeds the rated current of the transformer, the indicator flashes to alarm.
When transformer temperature exceeds alarm value, indicator flashes to alarm.
Button Function Description
When there is alarm, press this button to eliminate the alarm sound.
Used to start the self-test function of monitor.
For common problems, the causes can be determined and the faults can be eliminated according to the phenomenon of each instrument and the fault types:
Possible Causes and Troubleshooting
1) The address of AIM-M10 is not set to default 1, or BUAD is not set to default 9600, so it should be set to default value.
2) The communication line with AIM-M10 is not well connected. Check the communication line and confirm that the matching resistance is well connected.