● Model: BM-TR/IS Analog Signal Isolator
● Input: PT100; Output: 4-20mA
● Power: DC24V; Class 0.5
● 35mm Din rail installation
● Plug-in terminal; Using magnetic isolation technology
● Used in automation systems in the power, railway, petrochemical, metallurgical, food, warehousing and similar industries
Analogue signal transducer BM series can measure electrical parameters (e.g. current and voltage) and non-electrical parameters (e.g. temperature and resistance) rapidly and accurately and isolate and convert measured values to standard analogue output signal. It can be not only connected directly with pointer gauges and digital display meters but also integrated with automatic control instruments (e.g. PLC), various A/D converters and computer systems.
They can used in automation systems in the power, railway, petrochemical, metallurgical, food, warehousing and similar industries.